Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I"m Yours - Jason Mraz

This song from Jason Mraz is amazingly put together. Its wonderful sound that I would love playing over and over again when I finally take that road trip I've been longing to have. My imagination playing automatically, as I am cruising in a drop top ride, singing this tune at the top of my lungs, while feeling the gentle humming of the wind that blended well with my amateur voice. My hair, though in an expected windy day, is worn down trying to dance in a knot as the wind blew. This scene and in a sepia background would look perfect in my blog site, if only this will happen soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Adventure To The South of Luzon

Yup! Planned it for several weeks, the "ultimate" vacation of our lives. We almost didn't make it as my youngest suddenly fe...