Thursday, April 15, 2010

As I Lay Fast Asleep...


Lord, as I lay down to sleep,
Protect thy servant from all cliffs
That I encounter sometime in my dreams.
Instead give me gushing water like that in a stream,
And an adorned cloud like pillow to go with my satin,
So I could lay my long hair swayed by a soft whimsical wind,
Surrounded by praises for YOU as Seraphim make that lovely tune.
In the highest praise and worship, I will sing with them too,
As I sleep and in my dreams my groom waits my I do,
He is, The Lord Jesus Christ sitting in His throne.
Best way to sleep is dreaming of my home,
Where Jesus lives forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Adventure To The South of Luzon

Yup! Planned it for several weeks, the "ultimate" vacation of our lives. We almost didn't make it as my youngest suddenly fe...