Thursday, April 15, 2010

Waiting In Vain


I wait in anticipation as minutes go by,
Leaning on to God’s promise of His plan, divine;
Could my future be with you, O written faith?
Or should I just let God’s best plans laid? 
None of my present deed matter,
Because in my heart and mind writing is all that flutter,
Front and back and wherever I look,
Poetry and writing have kept my mind booked.
Dreaming that one day and I savor that day,
When I glorify God through this gift he gave.
Fret not O soul full of dismay,
True is Jesus' heart with a promise of faith,
Faith to use in moments of uneasiness and daze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Adventure To The South of Luzon

Yup! Planned it for several weeks, the "ultimate" vacation of our lives. We almost didn't make it as my youngest suddenly fe...